I am so excited to have been nominated for my very first Blog award by bloggedartistry “One Man’s Attempt at Appeasing His Muse”. Please pop on over to his blog to have a peek at his creative mind and a laugh or two 🙂
Thank you so much for thinking about me and helping to get a little more exposure!! I appreciate it so much!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to get to know each other and also get other bloggers to link to their website. All of that is good for me, but I also saw this as an opportunity for me to share with all of you a little more about me…so here we go!
* Display the award on your blog.
* Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger(s) who awarded you.
* Present 11 deserving bloggers with the award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
* Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
* Answer 11 Questions about you.
The Eleven wonderful bloggers who have been so supportive and kind and have helped me get my blog more exposure. The nominees are:
1. A Mixed Bag My wonderful friend Al…thank you so much for all your help and support 🙂
2. You’ve Been Hooked Robert is a genius at telling his tales of being a bellman. He even has a book!!
3. kissmeoutofdesire Daile is a crazy Australian sheila who keeps me in stitches!
4. bottleworder Want some wonderful advice on Writing and Blogging, this is the go to gal!
5. AussaLorens This awesome young lady is a hot mess! (in a good way) and has delightful stories of happenings at her job and travels.
6. The Books of Jobe Kenneth is a writer/blogger with a unique opinion about life and little things that annoy him. He has also been Freshly Pressed!
7. roughwriting Pamela is a teacher and just loves to write for the joy of writing. I truly enjoy reading about her everyday life.
8. Not a Punk Rocker One of my favorite bloggers who is always trying to find the answers to the world’s questions and embraces her “dorkiness”. I admire that!
9. Morpethroad A poet from Australia that will surely make you smile at the witty ways he arranges words.
10.Simple Pleasures Cindy captures beautiful words in perfect unison with photographs she takes that she calls Visual Poetry.
11. The Kolb Web One of my nearest and dearest to my heart!!
ELEVEN QUESTIONS ABOUT ME? Hmm….
1. What is your favorite movie of all time? I actually have several but if I have to pick one, it would be My Fair Lady!
2. If you could have attended any concert anytime in history, what would it have been? The Eagles Hell Freezes over tour opening night on the front row!
3. What do you do for fun? Hobby? Right now I am going to school for fun! (I know, I know! I’m weird) and I love to write, act and volunteer.
4. What two guests would make the best comedic pair as co-hosts for the Oscars? Jeff Dunham and Peanut 🙂
5. Cat, Dog or Goldfish? Why? As pets? As tattoos? Dogs definitely! No litter boxes and fish always die! Tattoos?? No, I don’t think so….
6. How do you caffeinate? Coffee
7. Favorite twitter chat? I don’t Twitter chat…..
8. Best place you ever vacationed? Portland, OR and the Willamette Valley
9. Best book you’ve read in 2013? The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
10. Favorite television shows? NCIS, NCIS:Los Angeles, CSI, The Big Bang Theory, Elementary and Person of Interest, OH and Sherlock Holmes and Dontown Abbey!! I watch way too much TV!
11. What is one thing you never/rarely share that you are exceptionally proud of? Some of my writing and short stories.
Thanks for reading y’all!! 🙂